BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dragon Boat Event Continues...

I am so tired of this dragon boat event. That's why I'm not going down to the rafts anymore! I wonder when the people of Cor will decide to take it down. I mean, Cor doesn't exactly look like they're loaded with cash but hey, they seem to have dragon blades and lots of other stuff to just hand out to the winners! Then again, they might just be rich because of all the hidden artifacts around Cor village that people keep taking it to Voight to appraise. The hobgoblins around the rafts have probably gotten so tired of people crossing their territory that they've even gotten MORE aggressive in the last 2 weeks! And that's why I quit the event. I have a whole lot more stuff to do instead of riding the rafts all day, waiting to get jumped by the 'jumpers' or shot by the archers. I'm happy that I'm rich right now so there's no reason for me to go back to the event.
I'm all over the place with figuring out what to rank! I just learned Musical Knowledge recently, and the darn book was 80k. Aeria appeared to have a slight attitude when I was contemplating whether I should buy the book or not. She looks like a little library geek but she can be rude, too. I bought the book because I needed more intelligence, and I bought the next one after that. Now I need to get my composing up...
I spent the last week getting more holy waters and ore fragments from the beach. It was so hot out at the beaches, and I'd be there all day, getting annoyed when I got these unknown fragment thingees that looked like pebbles. Then my metallurgy seive would run out of durability, so I either got 2 of them to switch out or ran back and forth to the nearest area to repair it. Ugh, tiring. I wore Silverbelle out, even though I switched between her and Speedymae. They were both hungry, unfortunately so I fed them meat.
I bought myself some new armor too! I was soooo glad when I chose the right day to visit Edern and the armor I wanted was plain white! So I didn't have to buy a dye to dye it at all. =)
Here are some pics of the rafting event...








Maybe I might go one more time... for old times' sake. But there better be a rank 5 and up windmiller around! =O

0 comments: