BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Holy Waters... And my White Cooking Pot! <3

Oh em geee, I need holy waters so badly! Been slacking off lately. Yesterday I ran down to Tir and did like one job, mostly because I was sooo tired after running Barri with my hubby for the G1 quest but my darn inventory was so packed out I had to room to store anything other than eggs! After that, I did do a massive clean-out of myself and my pets and made more room for myself. Now I need to focus on getting holy waters for the next couple of days. I need to sell some for money so I can keep what I have in the bank and just add more to it.
I'm going back and forth from Uladh to Erinn for various reasons... exploration points and just regular experience and crap. I'm loving my new outfits I got from the event, even though 2 of them I can't wear until I'm older. Bleh. Guess I'll just have to wait!
Oh yeah,I did a bit of cooking the other day for a quest that Aeria had given me. She also apologized for her slight attitude from last time. >< Hahaha! I had to cook 5 steamed potatoes. Amazingly,yesterday Bouquet from our Sugar guild shouted out to everyone that Walter was selling a pure white cooking pot! I had to get one of those. It would totally match me and my pink and white ensemble. So I ran up to Walter since I was already in Dunburton at the time and I bought the white cooking pot. It's awesome! Of course, Walter had an attitude. Walter always has an attitude at everyone. Epic phailure. Oh well. At least I'm styling with my white!



0 comments: