BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tir Na Nog and My Mabi Twin!

Yesterday me and Jam went to Tir Na Nog to fight Glas. Kimrelan came with us because he is like a combat god and has practically rank 1 everything! We ran through the last 2 black orb dungeons kind of fast. I was glad because it was so hot in there, even with my robe off. I died a couple of times from being mobbed,and I started to wish that I hadn't sold off 4 stacks of my holy waters until after Tir Na Nog but it was too late. I'm STILL working on the stupid ice title! I STILL have a long way to go before I get that master of icebolt title! =( It's taking sooo long! Oh well. At least my intelligence is getting higher all the time, and I that's how I can write like a pro at 10 years old. =)
We beat Glas in lighting speed because Kim final hit the darn thing to death, and wow, he was taking massive damage! Jam brought out his bear to help kill the light gargs that kept spawning, and poor Elysiu got smacked down! It was funny and sad at the same time. We got to see the goddess, and she thanked us but we found out it really wasn't the goddess! Imagine our faces! All that sweat and blood for nothing. But it wasn't necessarily for nothing because he still got his 'Saved the Goddess' title and the goddess enchant. Then we were warped back to Tir.








Kim went home because he was tired, and Jam and I repaired and recharged. Our friend Blaqxsoulja BEGGED Jam for his goddess enchant, and I didn't think he'd sell it to him but he did. I enchanted it onto his dragon blade, which I was sooo scared to do but I succeeded.
The very next day, while at Port Quilla, I ran into a girl that looked like me! We matched as far as pink, and we had the same kind of boots and even the SAME ARMOR! We were both shocked. Her name was Karieta. We even had the same hat! LOL! I have a Mabi twin!








Peace out till later, Mabinogians! <3

0 comments: