BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Life in Erinn and Iria!

The last couple of days were very fun me. First, I ran around a lot helping hubby Jamio complete his G1 quest so he can get to be a paladin. It's irritating because it's mostly a bunch of dungeoning and what not. But it's okay because I got to level a couple of times. Second, I was doing the church part time job faithfully as usual so I can get and sell holy waters. But now I need some more for myself in case I die. I hate dying because you're just unconscious, unable to move; at least nothing can harm you! In some cases, when no one has an advanced feather, you have to lay there forever and wait for someone to run by and get you up, and you had better look around and get to safety quick.
Third, Jamio and I attended Sayuko's wedding in Filia! It was so nice. I didn't know humans could marry elves, but I guess it is possible. Hey, you can fall in love with whoever! I saw two dudes married once but that's just crazy. Sayuko's wedding was sweet, even though there weren't that many people there.I had never been in the Filia wedding hall but it was beautiful! There was no roof so it was outdoors, and everyone felt the breeze coming through even though Filia is just a big desert. Good thing there were no rude people at the wedding. I have been to other weddings and people just chat the whole time, fart,blow bombs, fight each other, anything but congratulate the newlyweds. Very rude people lol! But Sayu's wedding was calm and everything.
The only problem was that Jam and I are currently friends of the giants, so we had a little trouble getting into Filia without getting pummeled with arrows. LOL!








Then, I got myself an eweca shield! It's so pretty! It's great to carry around at night. It glows like never before, and you can see your way around.





I'm working on my healer house jobs, too. I've talked to Dilys more than ever lately! But it's cool. She let me hang out in her shop.





More pics and info will come later! =)

0 comments: