BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blaqxsoulja's Wedding!

My friend Blaqxsoulja just got married yesterday. I almost didn't make it because he waited until the day of to send out the invites but I made it. Jamio and I ran to Emain on my horse and ereryone was standing around chatting... and waiting for Ezirayah and this one other person to show up. I saw a lot of people I didn't know.




The wedding was a blast! Although most people were rude as usual, it was fun. I put my robe on not because it was cold but because I wasn't exactly dressed for a wedding. At the thought of that, I spotted out a few chics who had on short dresses and skirts and I hollered out,"No slut dresses in church!" Everyone evaluated what they had on. LOL! People rudely threw out bombs during the wedding and it was quite funny, even though the whole church shook and the wedding coordinators and the pastor looked utterly unamused. Blaq was kind of upset at first, and his wifey was just caught up in the moment and enjoying herself. But they both happily walked down the aisle and exchanged rings. They're a lovely looking couple! <3












After the wedding, we all gathered together for pictures. As you can see, that didn't go too well. No one would get organized! I tried to get everyone together so that no one was standing in front on one another but everyone was too busy goofing off. But that's okay. The wedding was over, and everyone was congratulating the couple and giving them gift and what not. Blaq took the liberty of taking his clothes off, and I was like, "Save your honeymoon for later!" LOL! They had to return their wedding rentals before leaving the church, so they kicked us out before Blaq's wife had a chance to put something else on, so she was temporarily naked! LOL!
What a blast.
Oh, I'm still working on my icebolt title. I'm thinking about working on windmill too but it's gonna be hard because my combat is at rank 8. But I can do it. Just gotta take a few days and live in Tir Na Nog! =)
Until later, Mabinogians!

0 comments: