BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Beans for Elysiu!



Yesterday Jam went to Vales and got a white polar bear and named him Elysiu. I can't believe how strong that thing is! At already rank 6 critical hit and rank 6 healing, that bear is lethal! I know it's great for dungeoning, too. I can't wait to get one!
Now we're in Dunburton gathering beans from the fields. I just ate a bunch of lemons, don't ask why. I guess it's because I favor the severe sourness? I don't know. But I get more upper body muscle when I eat them so it can't exactly hurt to eat lemons. It's 3:30 in the morning and I'm cold, and we're out here weeding beans out of the ground to make magic bean tofu for the bear so he can grow as huge as he can. Sigh.
At least I'm near my home, Dunburton! And after that, I'm gonna eat again and head to Ceo Island.
I wonder how good I am with those huge red golems now that I have rank 1 counter. Can't wait to test it out! But I'm scared. I'm only 10 years old... =(

0 comments: