BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Rafting Fun!

I had a lot of fun rafting today! I'd been so busy refining the last couple of days and haven't paid much attention to the event going on by La Terra Highland. I won 2 dresses that I can't fit until I'm 17 and 18 but they are so nice! I also got another dress from a random girl who was playing a little game and said, "Pick a number from 1-10 and you get a prize."
Of course she doesn't say what the prize is but I jump in and say, "5!" Then she says, "Okay, Sy wins!" And I'm like, wow, really? And she gives me a green dress!
Of course I was flattered and what not and thanked her a million times. Then I went to sell the dress because I didn't need it and more than likely I knew I'd get some more money from the rafting event. So me and my hubby went to go rafting. It was fun! But people slowed us down by trying to steer the raft. I got hit by hobgoblins a couple of times and it was very annoying! O_O Plus every time one of them jumped on,the whole boat would be filling with water from tipping over, which caused people to have a hard time fighting and crap. Ugh. I got so wet! But I didn't get that many good prizes today
sooooo I shall try again tomorrow! :P

0 comments: