BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

"Goofiest-Looking Mabinogi Player Ever!"

Well, we have not been let back into Elysium! (cry) Oh, well. I might as well find another guild to join.
Today is Lughnasahd and I took a trip to Emain only to find out that the Advancement placement Arena was finally open. I applied for the icebolt test because I have rank 1 icebolt but I failed because I wasn't prepared. It was fun though... the random enemies kept respawning and I was really not prepared. I didn't know I'd have only an ice wand once I went in there! It was fun getting points but I will not fail next time!
I just ate strawberries because I was so hungry. I think I need to take a break from lemons. I'm starting to get fat and that's just not happening. LOL! Gotta re-curl my hair after all that mad fighting.
Anywho, someone here just won the award for the "Goofiest Looking Mabinogi Player" ever! I saw this dude and I was like, what the freak? I told him he looked funny and he made a face at meh. LOL!!! Take a look! O_O





Yeah... no comment on that one. LOL! Well, better get ready to go into this arena once again. I SHALL NOT FAIL! XD

0 comments: