BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 25, 2013

New Muffler Robe and Umbrella!

Hiya, people! Guess what? I got a muffler robe today! It's blue and shiny, and it glows in the dark. Someone sold it to me. I spent my life savings so far on it, but I can raise the money up again.


A guilder gave me an umbrella for free! Me so happy! :D
I really love carpentry. I am on rank B and working hard to get to rank A. It's really hard work. I get a lot of splinters that hurt so bad.
Dunburton is being over-run by snakes lately, so me and some people kill them all. They keep coming back, though. They're hard to kill, but at least I get experience and a little money. I'm a fighter in training. =)They need to hire some guards to but by the front of Dunby so that the snakes won't even get in and randomly attack people. Maybe I'll ask Kristell about that...

I shall be back to this journal laters!

~Epic Realist~

0 comments: