BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Tara Castle!

I finally made my first trip to the new castle in Tara! It was awesome! I just felt like it one day. I went up to a guard and he told me at first that I couldn't get in until I did a shadow mission for generation 10, which made no sense. I almost told him to let me in anyway because I'd traveled so far and didn't feel like going back but I knew I still wouldn't be allowed in. So I went to do a mission. It was fun and easy. 

It was also filthy in there. There was an old looking kitchen and a fireplace that was surprisingly still lit.
Then I came across a treasure room! It was really nice. I knew I couldn't take any of that treasure, though. So I just took some pics instead.
I thought that I would get lost in there because the place was confusing, lots of rooms and foreign gates that wouldn't open. But I got through beating up weak shadow lancers and warriors and stuff. Got some experience.

Then after that, I went back to the castle and the guard let me in this time. The lobby was so beautiful! The floors were all shiny and the place was huge. I began to wonder where the king and queen's bedrooms were, even though I already knew no one was allowed in there. I just explored the castle and found lots of interesting rooms.
Uh oh! Time for me to go rest and eat. Strawberries and bread for the win! =) I will return with more stories.

0 comments: