BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rundal Hard Mode!

Okay, so I fell in love with Hardmode dungeons. They are fun! Even though they stink more than usual and are full of cobwebs and moss, they give out some good experience points! I tried Rundal Hardmode recently and boy, was it hard but fun! The rats in this place don't play! I can't believe I actually have a reason to be scared of rats now. And the mimics! They hit way harder. O_O







I also graduated to Holy Knight status recently! Not sure if I like the new suit, though. It looks kinda weird. Alexina who works at the Port Quilla Base Camp kinda snickered at me and I knew why. I asked her why and she didn't tell me. I knew it was more than likely because I has transformed and I looked funny holding my mace or something. LOL! Idk... Alexina probably laughs at all the Holy Knights.Oh well!



0 comments: