BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 16, 2009

New Journey!

Hey guys! Lately I've been doing lots of things, from tackling Rabbie Advanced dungeons to running around in Iria exploring. Me and hubby Jam usually travel together and go on long journeys. I recently bought a new armor, the bone marine armor from someone's shop, and I guess they were trying to get rid of it by selling it for only 50k. I was happy and snagged it! I look smexy now lol!
Rabbie Advanced was fun but me and the people in it got our butts whipped in there. I had never seen a Skeleton Laghodessa but hey, I guess there really is a first time for everything.








I also took a visit to Ant Hell because I heard that there were red herbs growing in there somewhere but I found nothing. Instead I found people running around killing stuff but not talking to me. I think they were bots. Pretty well dressed for bots, though! Then there was a giant sitting there in the middle of nowhere. I don't think he was a bot though.



Guess what else happened this past week. The road to Zardine had opened! They have hot air ballons out now! I was so happy I was eager to get there, and someone took me on their new broomstick. I rode my first hot air balloon with SPMS because he just happened to be there with a party up. New robes are also out! I shall upload more pics when I have one! =)






0 comments: